Pirate day tour Puerto Vallarta
Pirate day tour Puerto Vallarta. Family fun aboard this fantastic pirate ship. Step inside a real wooden pirate ship in Puerto Vallarta Start the day enjoying a complete and delicious breakfast “Under the Sea” in our pirate tavern, aboard a fantastic 700-ton Galleon, full of adventures and fun.
Make your little ones aware of the nature of Isla Majahuitas (Nature Reserve) while doing different beach and sea activities, such as Snorkeling, Kayak Tour, Banana Tour, Beach Volleyball, Treasure Hunt and more. Pirate day tour Puerto Vallarta
Nothing compares to our Pirate Show, the Adventure, the Acrobatics, the Music, the Dance and our Special Effects are everywhere. Pirate day tour Puerto Vallarta
Eight delicious options from our menu will please your palate during lunchtime, plus your favorite drink will be prepared in our Bar, under the Deluxe Open Bar option (National or International).
Everything is ready to enjoy the funniest day of your vacation.
Terms & conditions
Kids sail free promotion is not valid from (blackout dates) : April 10 to 22, 2022; September 15, 2022.
The Basic Menu does not include lobster and whiskey.
This Tour last approximately 6 Hours. As capacity is limited, we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance. We will ask you to provide your reservation number upon your arrival at our ticket office inside the Maritime Terminal. Infants don´t apply charges (until 2 years old). Be at Maritime Terminal one hour before departure. You can take photos and video during the shows, cameras on board are permitted and encouraged.
- Water activities are subject to sea conditions. Water sport activities are on your risk.
- Bring money if you want to buy souvenirs or give gratuity to your personal pirate (optional).
- The port fee is not included in the price, passengers must pay it before accessing to the sea terminal, which can be done it at the pirate boutique, the fee is $30 pesos per person, cash only (only applies for people over 8 years old).
- Cancellations made giving 48 hours notice or more of the tour’s departure will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations made between 24 and 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure will only receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made with 24 hours notice or less will not receive any refund.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will only receive a full refund if due to sickness, and must be supported by an official medical note.